Discover the secrets to writing powerful emails your colleagues will read and answer by crafting your message and delivery. Understanding subject, greeting, and signature etiquette. Improve your email writing skills, boost productivity and avoid common errors.
- Identify the appropriate recipients for any given email.
- Establish a clear purpose for an email and convey it effectively.
- Determine who the audience of an email is and write it accordingly.
- Apply a variety of rules and techniques to create a strong message.
- Assess the need to CC and BCC and select recipients thoughtfully.
- Cite general etiquette rules for sending emails.
- Demonstrate the appropriate way to send an attachment.
Training Hrs: 6 Hours
Certification by KHDA/ Only Success In house Certification